Terms & Conditions
Hyperspace London is registered under Eastern Biological Ltd, which is based in England under Registration No. 9108837
These terms and conditions regulate your use of this website. Please read the following information before ordering from Hyperspace London. By using our website, you are agreeing to them.
If you have any queries about any of the items we stock or about our delivery and returns policy, please contact us at: email@example.com or call: 020 7059 0915
The term “Eastern Biological Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 485 Hackney Road, London, E2 9ED. Our company registration number is: 9108837. The term “you” refers to the user, or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Eastern Biological’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Credit Card orders are processed securely by Shopify Payments, Eastern Biological does not handle any credit card data for orders placed online. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept payment by Paypal as an alternative.
In order to create a contract between you and us, please follow the simple on screen instructions taking you through the process of placing an order on the website. In doing this you offer to buy the items at the prices indicated as well as any applicable delivery charges. We will send a confirmation email to you, listing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is merely an acknowledgement of your order and not an acceptance or confirmation of your order by us.
The acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the products unless we have notified you that we have not accept your order or you have cancelled it. Once we have accepted your order it becomes binding, subject to your rights of cancellation. Non-acceptance of an order by us will occur in circumstances including we identify a pricing or product description error; the ordered product is out of stock or unavailable; or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
The product price, as displayed, is inclusive of UK VAT at the appropriate rate.
Our delivery charges are determined upon the weight of the package. Please note that extra delivery charge may apply for larger and heavier items. Please expect delivery within three days of postage. We aim to have orders processed on the same day, with your items dispatched first class within two days.
Category A (0.0 kg - 0.19 kg) = £2.50
Category B (0.2 kg - 01.9 kg) = £3.90
Category C (2.0 kg + ) = £6.45
EU / Worldwide shipping = £ varies, Please ask for quote
If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and local sales taxes which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. These rules vary by country and your local government determines duty and customs charges, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
If you are not happy with the items you have received, then please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have changed your mind with what you have received, then please return the item in original and resalable condition. We cannot subsidise postage costs in this event.
If you think the item is faulty, then please notify us immediately, and you will be entitled to either a refund or replacement, once the faulty item has been received. We will only issue a replacement for the same product. If you would prefer a different version of an item, or a completely unrelated item, then a new order will be placed. With a faulty-item order, we will subsidise postage costs. When sending back items please use a tracking method. Eastern Biological can not accept responsibility for lost items the customer sends back. We unfortunately cannot offer refunds for any item damaged by the customer.
Our returns policy is effective only within 14 days of the order placed.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This website and its content is copyright of Eastern Biological Ltd - ©2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title.
• contact/demographic information including email address, company name, shipping and billing addresses, postcode, phone number, IP address.
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Shopify may share Personal Information with third parties, only to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information it receives, or to otherwise protect their rights.
Shopify also uses Google Analytics to help understand how customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Shopify collects Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We understand that you have rights over your personal information, and can take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you'd like to access/delete your personal information, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com.